Let us build your custom dream safe
Gary is creating custom gun safes, which have been on the drawing board for years.
As with all of his functional art, the most important element is the safe itself. You will find a well thought out, and beautifully finished vessel that is a work of art, individually crafted to the highest standards.
Do the words ‘Gun Safe’ bring to mind an austere rectangular locker? A chunky block resembling an upright freezer?
Imagine instead, a sensual curve, and a sculpture depicting an image, or scene, that artist and client have designed together. Pictured here, at the Colorado Gun Collectors Association show, is what I call a sketch in iron; and while it is a work in progress, it should give some idea of what could be put on your safe. Charging elephants, dueling big horn sheep, or perhaps a couple of mallards alighting on a cattail fill pond…
Tell me what you are interested in – cars, boats, abstract art, or whatever you wish – and we can create for you that special piece.
From Man Cave, to the most refined room in your home - whether you require security for guns, valuables, or both, these safes feature top of the line components…or over the top, depending on your preference.
Due to the nature of each Safe being unique, and with varied complexity, a limited number of commissions are available per year.
Please contact us for more information.
Your safe will be individually hand built to to meet your taste, desire and criteria, but all will share the following minimum specifications:
- Composite construction consisting of 3/16″ fully welded mild steel outer shell with 1.5″ refractory cement (not drywall) fire protection in walls; 3″ in top and bottom, and an 18 gauge mild steel inner liner
- Stout box beam construction in door and door frame, along with unique motor driven locking system (with manual back-up) that actually bolts door closed, eliminates any prying attacks
- Hand fit fire seal(s)
- Class 1-2 dial combination lock (other locks available)
- Drill proof ball bearing lock protection
- Finish as dictated by completed art work (as shown: protective work-in-progress finish)
- Interior to your needs (as displayed: felt lining)
- Internal hinges as shown (exterior hinges available for greater door opening)
- Interior light
- Exterior art to your taste and interest (as shown: none)
- Exterior shape is a pleasing oval
Remember, each safe is built to your needs. Everything is available from top of the line, or over the top, whatever you desire.